Sebastian Hirjoaba, Iris Roskam and Eser Berçin are bachelor students of the interdisciplinary minor Digital Humanities and Social Analytics at VU Amsterdam. They developed a user experience survey for VR at art exhibitions under the guidance of UT researchers Shenghui Wang and Delaram Javdani Rikhtehgar. The students visited the UT campus to experience an existing VR exhibition and determine the requirements for their research. They developed a self-report survey for users' subjective experiences such as emotional engagement, perceived comfort and to which extent the user is absorbed in the VR experience. They also looked at how objective biometric data such as eye-tracking could be connected to the subjective reporting.
Wednesday 26 April 2023
More recent news
- Wed 8 Nov 2023ERC Starting Grant Award for physicist Sven Askes
- Wed 8 Nov 2023In search of motoric markers of autism
- Wed 8 Nov 2023From exoskeletons to crime in the metaverse
- Tue 10 Oct 2023DemonstratorLab VU Amsterdam open for VU students
- Wed 27 Sep 2023ME students from the VU in UT's Solar Innovation Team